Big Brother5 Uk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kelly
  • 14 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
4,621
United Kingdom
At Home
Messages
KelGT
Ok BB5 time, it's been a mad 48 days... who else watches this? and who do you think will go out of this lot?


2200_jasonnadiapart2_t.jpg
Nadia, just give her some cigarettes :cool:

0100_ahmania_T.jpg
Ahmed the nutter :crazy:

1300_danjason_t.jpg
Dan the man 👍

0133_shell_streakst.jpg
Shell the streaker :sick:

1400_softvic_t.jpg
Victor the Jungle Cat :sly:

1400_dunce_t.jpg
Stu the bore :dunce:


Hoo goes? You decide :dopey:

The 2 safe from eviction are...

1019_trapdoor_t.jpg
Michelle

1300_jasonbi_t.jpg
Jason



It's the best BB to date this year! who do you think will win? and who do you want to win?

If you don't watch BB and think it's crap then keep out! This is a BB fans only thread 👍

Let's hear your thoughts...
 
Sorry, but I am going to have to be negative.
The BB thing is getting old. How much reality TV can they spoon feed us until everyone boycotts the show/channel?

From what I have seen it has been alrite. Stu is probably the most entertaining, how many costumes/alter egos does that guy come out with? I'm just waiting Ahmed to burst out and start shouting at everone..or has he already done that?
 
You don't like it yet you still watch it?

Interesting.

I think the only Big brother I watched was the first one and that was near the end.
 
i havent seen the uk version but int north america its been on for about 2 weeks.and one of the twists is that one house member is actually two twins who switch places with each other periodically.
 
yeah i realy like it this year!!

i just need nadia out....any bloke who cuts his nob off is't right!!!imo.
 
I think Ahmed the straight talker or Shell is going tonight. I hope it's Shell :D

Nadia or Dan to win! 👍 Or maybe Victor... he's so funny!!
 
I am so glad Ahmed went:D

He was irritating me.
 
Dont tell my you watch BB guys? we have it over here also and is the piss poorest excuse for television, not to mention it pushes the motorsport we get here back to 1.30-2.00am, when it should be on at 11.30 PM :mad:


Kel, you sad git :D:D:D;):lol:
 
Bollocks#999
Dont tell my you watch BB guys? we have it over here also and is the piss poorest excuse for television, not to mention it pushes the motorsport we get here back to 1.30-2.00am, when it should be on at 11.30 PM :mad:


Kel, you sad git :D:D:D;):lol:

Ever since it started I havn't been able to watch the F1 and Champcars, because I fall asleep before it comes on! :grumpy:
 
You deserve it Jack.
 
My fishing expedition worked then:D:lol::lol:
 
Ok well I might have took the bait Clint but I'l bore you all some more with the latest BB news :D
Michelle was evicted on friday night with a whopping 1.5 million votes to get her out !!

Final week! Dan , Nadia, Jason, Stu,& Shell left in the house.

One is going on wednesday...probably Jason or Shell.

Dan or Nadia to win on friday :D Stu to do a runner from Michelle as soon as he gets out :lol:
 
Big brother finished in Australia a week ago!:D I would'nt mind winning it, I sure would like $1, 000, 000. :drool:
 
Back