Big list of wanted standards, will trade premiums, tickets or paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter gambleboyen
  • 45 comments
  • 2,682 views
Why am i not on your schedule?

EDIT: Is it because we don't have a trading date yet?

Exactly, I don't know yet when of if we can trade, since it's so long into the future I may have found it in the UCD myself you know.
 
I have the following:

89 galant 2.0 vr4
70 galant gto mr
01 Ford ka
79 civic 1500 3 door
01 civic type r ep
91 prelude si vtec
97 mr2 GT-s
00 legacy b4 Blitzen
02 vitz RS turbo

Would like to get a few tickets or some premium Nissan gt500 cars
 
Last edited:
I will be moving people down the schedule if they dont accept the PSN friend request.
 
You can Pm me after your holiday. Got the cars you want, so if you want to do a couple of trades let me know!
 
Exactly, I don't know yet when of if we can trade, since it's so long into the future I may have found it in the UCD myself you know.

Let me know when you are back from holiday if u want to trade.
 
I will come back after my holiday, yes. Some time mid-July.
 
I've got the Honda life step van I'd trade it for any birthday ticket
 
I have a bunch of the Mazda road sters and the cr x will trade for tickets
 
I got THE crysler crosfire and THE vw cupcar .
I want THE amuse rx-7 or THE aspradrink rx-7
 
moved superdude down the list again as he still hasnt accepted the PSN friend request
 
New beetle cup car '00 for 1970 ticket?
 
Jaguar XFR for 1967 ticket! I have more cars that you want but i need to go on my game to make sure. But i definitely have jaguar xfr!
 
Honda S600 '64: Smoke Black, 1 switch, 40,181.2 miles
Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91: Sunburst Yellow, 0 switch, 52,609.3
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01: RX-8 Yellow, 0 switch, 0 miles

Those are what I have from your list. I listed all important info on these cars, some people find switches important, others color, etc... if these meet your expectations, when you're back from holiday, we can arrange a trade deal/schedule.
 
I don't see my name on your schedule. I am going on vacation in a couple days, so I guess we will not be able to trade? Let me know...
 
Ill trade any car you want or anything you want. Pm me
 
Back