Big Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiseache
  • 7 comments
  • 571 views
Messages
4
Turkey
Turkey
Messages
dgsgnc@gmail.com
Hello guys.I have a problem with cameras.When I bought a new car in career mode the whole screen( inside car) is black ! I cant see steeringwheel or something.But in arcade mode theres no problem.When I bought a new car I cant use the inside camera beacuse its all black .Please help me.THNX
 
That's probably because it's a standard car. There's about 700 more where that came from.
 
That's probably because it's a standard car. There's about 700 more where that came from.
My second car was BMW 120d and the problem occured when I bought 120d.I didnt have the problem in my first car Honda FIT RS .You say when I proceed more the problem will be solved or something ? THNX
 
It's not a problem. The 120d is a standard car. When you are on the dealership menu, it tells you if the car's interior is detailed or simplified. Simplified means the interior is just a black silhouette
 
It's not a problem. The 120d is a standard car. When you are on the dealership menu, it tells you if the car's interior is detailed or simplified. Simplified means the interior is just a black silhouette
Thanks man
 
I looked at deliveryship menu and got a new ride but I couldnt see any info like you interior is simplified or detailed (s2000) that situation make me sick :(
 
It's easy to tell between a standard and a premium; standard cars are PS2 quality. Lots of jaggies.
 
The information is plain to see.....

i1dFMjQmfpRMTEE.jpg
 
Back