Big Problem!

United States
Lenoir, NC
SonicSupraRZ
So I woke up this morning to a horrible and tearful sight. Went to log into my GT Sport and.......the data was corrupt. So I figured ehhh it’s still on the server I’ll be ok. Get on the game and it’s not even saved to the server. Wtf people?? Has anyone else had this happen. I beat the game with all golds and everything and now it’s gone. Is there any other way to get my data back or am I completely SOL?

So I woke up this morning to a horrible and tearful sight. Went to log into my GT Sport and.......the data was corrupt. So I figured ehhh it’s still on the server I’ll be ok. Get on the game and it’s not even saved to the server. Wtf people?? Has anyone else had this happen. I beat the game with all golds and everything and now it’s gone. Is there any other way to get my data back or am I completely SOL?
Delete the local file, then download your backup from PS Plus.

If you have PS plus do the backup daily.
Go to PS4 main menu, select GT sport but don't start the game then press the Options button and the menu will pop up, then select Upload/Download Saved Data.
If you have not got PS plus, just save your game to a USB.

Last edited:
I had mine corrupted but then it said it’s downloading my save from the server and it worked. Everything was there, only I lost the ability to edit my liveries though I think. It was a couple months ago.

Back