big track drift

hi

has anyone drifted the el capitan or what ever u wanna call it and the way around?
i ask becuase in a couple of days ill be able to put my own vid up (in this same thread) of me drifting the track(HOPEFULLY:nervous: ) and just wanted to know if anyone's done it yet..the vid wil not be as good as u think as i have only started drifting on that track but i can link most of the corners and go into the first corner at 195+kmh:crazy:but i have trouble with most of the other corners.

:cheers:

its been done a few times.
one gtpdc, it was DT_C vs BL.
its not really that hard for the more experienced guys, esp the old school guys who competed in the gtpc's and gtpdc's

Drifting a whole track is impressive but I'd much rather see someone do a complex section of corners to display there skills.

Drifting a track to me just isn't impressive. Anyone can drift a bunch of corners half way decent but to be able to do just a small linkable section with huge angle and great line is more impressive to me. When people go for a whole track there super conservative.

i didnt say halfway decent and impressive when comparing the two. i said both being good. meaning pretty much equal.
what "people" do you mean take it "super conservative"? i never see anyone do full laps anymore. on kai i just chill and have fun while going pretty much all out.

Back