big track drift

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting' started by tsukuba_drifta, Apr 25, 2007.

1. tsukuba_drifta

tsukuba_drifta

hi

has anyone drifted the el capitan or what ever u wanna call it and the way around?
    i ask becuase in a couple of days ill be able to put my own vid up (in this same thread) of me drifting the track(HOPEFULLY:nervous: ) and just wanted to know if anyone's done it yet..the vid wil not be as good as u think as i have only started drifting on that track but i can link most of the corners and go into the first corner at 195+kmh:crazy:but i have trouble with most of the other corners.

:cheers:

2. Suzuki

Suzuki

its been done a few times.
    one gtpdc, it was DT_C vs BL.
    its not really that hard for the more experienced guys, esp the old school guys who competed in the gtpc's and gtpdc's

3. tsukuba_drifta

tsukuba_drifta

ok, can u give me a couple of pointer's for drifting this track...and also is there a vid of that drift??

4. articzap

articzap

Drifting a whole track is impressive but I'd much rather see someone do a complex section of corners to display there skills.

5. Suzuki

Suzuki

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64484
    theres the thread. not sure if the video links work or not.
    arti, why would you rather see someone drift 3-5 corners good over drifting the whole damn track good? it takes far more skill to drift the whole track good than it does just doing a section good.

6. articzap

articzap

Drifting a track to me just isn't impressive. Anyone can drift a bunch of corners half way decent but to be able to do just a small linkable section with huge angle and great line is more impressive to me. When people go for a whole track there super conservative.

7. Suzuki

Suzuki

i didnt say halfway decent and impressive when comparing the two. i said both being good. meaning pretty much equal.
    what "people" do you mean take it "super conservative"? i never see anyone do full laps anymore. on kai i just chill and have fun while going pretty much all out.

8. tsukuba_drifta

tsukuba_drifta

ok i whent though the thread and didn't find the vid....and also play nice in the thread i dont want post fights in here please:tup:

9. BLITZ_69

BLITZ_69

Why would you post a vid of yourself if it is not good? Just a question. I hope you do well. Good luck