big turbo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmartin
  • 21 comments
  • 987 views
Hook that bad boy up to this rotor and see what you get.

cw_rotors.jpg


(:
 
Sometime soon Vat Man will swing by and accuse me of finding another spot to slip that picture in.
 
Awesome, 2 big things that I like. A giant turbo, and a Giant Rotary.:)
 
Very nice. Looks like Tony Huntimer's car but I will ask him to find out for sure.
 
That sound sends shivers up and down my spine.
 
You couldn't even hear the engine over the scream of the turbo. Those guys in the shop must be deaf.
 
WOW!!! You can see the whole car jolt as they give it more gas. What a beast of a car.
 
Did he smoke the tires ON THE DYNO??? That's nuts. I wonder what engine is the base behind that monster.
 
Awesome :eek:
 
toyomatt84
Did he smoke the tires ON THE DYNO??? That's nuts. I wonder what engine is the base behind that monster.

They don't look to be smoking, the exhaust would be short on that thing so we're probably seeing exhuast smoke.

Theres a video kicking around of that twin turbo buick GN smoking it's tires on the dyno 👍
 
Yes the tyres are smoking, the exhaust is blowing the smoke outwards. If you look at the tyre you can see where the smoke is rotating around with the tyre.
 
Can anyone hook us up with that Buick GN video Taurine mentioned?
 
I like teh fast. :D See what happens when all this horsepower comes together? I fail to type correctly. :D
 
dam the whole car moves to one side when he floors it
 
Back