Big video site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revheadnz
  • 6 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
2,321
How about this site?

http://video.racing.hu

Its all in hungarian or some other language (sorry for my ignorance) but its easy enough to navigate. Theres 195 pages of videos. Some drifting, some crashes, some best motoring clips, the lot. The download speed is achingly slow (5- 6 kbs) for me if I dont use a download accelarator or manager program but if I do it downloads pretty quickly. So if you plan on going to this site have Getright or something prepared.

Have fun!
 
A few fatal crashes in there, I'd be careful what you click on, not to get a bad surprise (ie, the Greg Moore clip, which I don't recommend viewing for those faint of heart)
 
I didn't actually see that vid so I didn't know. Is it against the rules to put up stuff with death in them or are you just warning those of us with weak stomachs.
 
It's a semi warning, as there's no real gory stuff, usually, but you're still watching someone get killed.
 
Ok sorry. :guilty:I haven't watched every movie so I didn't know. I'll know for next time aye?
 
Umm, another good place to get some great videos of anything.....all car related of course.:sly:👍 would be www.tremek.com:)
 
The hungarian site is cool!!!

Comes with pics and description too.
 
Back