big_davey_b's Used Chrome Auction. Best bid wins 5 Chromes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter big_davey_b
  • 56 comments
  • 1,513 views
NFSCARBON1 now moves himself into poll position.
 
Already got the Buick. Like your style of offer though. Older stuff is to my taste. But I've already got a lot of it.
 
A Chrysler prowler and racing sorts. Not installed
 
I'll bump it up a bit.
Ford GT40.
 
Already got a Prowler and a GT40. Sorry guys.

10 Minutes left to go!!!
 
I don't really even want the chips.... But..... A Nissan Silvia (CP311) '65
 
I'll give you two of everything NFSCARBON offered.
 
Fine, I'll make it three of everything.
 
Five random paints but nice ones
 
I like old stuff. The Nissan Sylvia is now the winning bid.
 
Just seconds to go and the drama is high.
 
My bid but for only 3 paints!

Or 5 paints for my bid + a honda S800 race car
 
I've just been sick
 
Pick your 5 colors for your 5 chromes

Matte
Light Silver x5
Ligh Gray x3
Light Blue x3
Light Red x2
Yellow x1
White x1
Silver x2
Blue x1
Orange x1
Pink x2
Green x1
Black x1
AMG Monza Grau Magno x1
Dark Silver x2
Dark Red x1
Dark Gray x1
Dark Green x2

Colour shift
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent x1
Reflex Purple x2
Aurora Nuvola Iridiscente x1
Maziora Andromedall x1
Maziora Plreadesill x1
Maziora Everest x1
Maziora Seyfert x1
Maziora Mattehorn x1
 
The time has expired and the auction has ended.

Following frantic bidding, I am pleased to announce the the winning bidder was

stolliot

With his bid of a Nissan Silvia '65

I'd like to thank everyone who participated. It's been a good laugh. And I'll definitely bo doing some more auctions in the near future. So keep an eye out and happy bidding.
Friend request on it's way to stolliot.
 
Very sorry sdf. But your bid was out of time. I'd have gone for it. But if I can't even follow my own rules. What hope is there.

Thanks again everybody for participating!!!
 
:( I never win.

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now.



Just joking! It's good fun.
 
I've sent the silvia, enjoy!
 
I've sent the silvia, enjoy!

And you should have the chromes now.

A pleasure doing business with you and may your oil forever remain clean.
 
Very sorry sdf. But your bid was out of time. I'd have gone for it. But if I can't even follow my own rules. What hope is there.

Thanks again everybody for participating!!!

np mate :) i knew that it was going to be very hard to get on time ,next time 👍

Congrats stolliot ;)
 
I think after this one, I'll be doing another one tomorrow evening. Or should that be later today now.
 
Back