big_davey_b's Used Matte Auction. 5 Matte Paints for the winning bidder.

  • Thread starter Thread starter big_davey_b
  • 22 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
565
Messages
big_davey_b
Following on from the huge success that was my Used Chrome Auction yesterday. Today I have decided to to auction some of my Matte paints.
As yesterday. The Auction will close at 00:00 GMT (19:00 EST) and whoever has made the best bid in my eyes will be allowed to take their pick of any 5 of my Matte paints.
I'm not going to tell you what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to consider cars, other paints, tickets, upgrades, horns, museum tickets. Anything that can be traded within the the bounds of GT5.
And as before. When the auction ends. If the best offer I have is for someone to take them off my hands free of charge, then somebody will be on for a very nice freebie. But have a look and have a bid.
If it helps, the winning offers on my last 2 auctions have been a Caterham Fireblade and a Nissan Silvia 65. So don't assume I'm only looking for expensive stuff. If it's rare, interesting or beautiful. It may just get you a stack of Matte paints.

As before. I only want specific offers. No offers to take my pick from your garage of to buy me any car up to a set value.

And finally. If I already have a car, colour or item. I can't accept a bid containing it.

The Colours you may choose from are as follows:

Matte Purple
Matte Pink
Matte Light Green
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Orange
Matte Green
Matte Dark Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Red
Matte White
 
Last edited:
Super rare ? You're kidding right? 20% chance of getting one with a 1962 bDay ticket and is not uncommon to see it in the UCD.

There are no super rare cars in GT5 and even the ones that were once rare are starting to become common.
 
But it's interesting and I think quite beautiful. So it's a definite contender.
 
I have some cars to offer:

Nissan R92 racecar
Ferrari F2007
Jag XJR9

If one catches your fancy. PM me and we can trade after the reset.
 
If you're preparred to make it a specific offer for the XJR9 then you will take over as the new highest bidder. Are you going to make it a formal offer?
 
Super rare ? You're kidding right? 20% chance of getting one with a 1962 bDay ticket and is not uncommon to see it in the UCD.

There are no super rare cars in GT5 and even the ones that were once rare are starting to become common.

1) Yes
2) No
3) mine has 37,xxx miles on it from the ucd, that makes it infinite more rare then your fake bday junker.
4) you didn't follow the op's instructions, if the op wanted an opinion from someone in W Virginia they will make a thread explicitly asking for it. until then get back to the coal mine cause the grown ups are running an auction.
 
Maybe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I like it. And it's still the winning bid at the moment.
 
1) Yes
2) No
3) mine has 37,xxx miles on it from the ucd, that makes it infinite more rare then your fake bday junker.
4) you didn't follow the op's instructions, if the op wanted an opinion from someone in W Virginia they will make a thread explicitly asking for it. until then get back to the coal mine cause the grown ups are running an auction.

Come on guys. No fighting. This is just supposed to be a little bit of fun and a way for me to get more cars and for you guys to get some of the more sort after paints.

Peace and Love to all.
 
Sure, if you like the XJR9, I can trade that.

psn is rtb00002

Add me if I win the auction, and I'll send it over after the reset.

Paints I'm interested in: red, purple, pink, dark grey, dark blue.
 
Its not beautiful.....my dog does better looking turds lol!!!

I'll see how my chances fair tonight 💡

Ummmm.............

You're not a tea guy are you.......How about Horlicks and some Jaffa cakes???

You just can't catch a break with me can you. Lol.
I never did like Jaffa Cakes.:crazy:
 
I almost don't wanna win so i can keep my uber rare and beautiful 62' nissan, too bad i offered the most irresistible and classiest car here...
 
Sure, if you like the XJR9, I can trade that.

psn is rtb00002

Add me if I win the auction, and I'll send it over after the reset.

Paints I'm interested in: red, purple, pink, dark grey, dark blue.

Assuming nobody comes in with a more tempting offer. I'll be in touch after the auction ends.

The rest of you. a new gauntlet has now been thrown down.
 
I have the chapperel 2j race car or both Ferrari F1cars take your pick
 
Like your thinking, but I've already got all those. Sorry Bud.
The XJR-9n still has it.
 
Will anybody try to trump him in the last few seconds?
 
Ladies and Gentlemen.
We have a winner!!!!!

The winner of todays big_davey_b Used Matte Auction is....

tren001

My congratulations goo to you. A friend request will be on its way in a minute followed by the 5 Mattes you have specified.

My thanks to everybody who took part. There will be more of these auctions coming up in the very near future. So if you did't get lucky today. You will get other chances.

And thankyou all for another very fun hour.
 
Ferrari F2007
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM
Bugatti Veyron

Pretty much my only cars worth something.
 
Sorry guys. The auction has now closed.
Check back at about 23:00 gmt today. I'll be running another auction then.
 
Back