BigDaddy's New & Used Car Sales And Mod Shop

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigDaddyHurn
  • 160 comments
  • 10,270 views
Well since I haven't heard from anyone I can trade right now.
 
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II for your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08.
 
I noticed you dont have a lancer super rally car, or spoon s2000 race car listed. Are you interested?
 
I noticed you dont have a lancer super rally car, or spoon s2000 race car listed. Are you interested?

Could be what are you looking for.
 
Any NASCAR.......

But I am afraid that I don't have anything you want.

Here is my garage
 
genki hyper silvia, 190E touring car, lancia stratos rally car, an of course lol the random x1 is always on the table
 
Just sent over my Shelby, look forward to that Viper:tup:
 
got these if interested:
XJ220 LM Race car,
Maclaren F1 94
AEM S2000
Pajero Rally Raid Car 03
S2000 LM Race Car
Imprezza Rally car 03
Imprezza rally car prototype 01
Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Falken GTR Race car
Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Lancer evo VI Rally car 99
Pagani Zonda LM carbon
Carbon X1 Prototype

let me know
 
Back