Biggest Fail

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 5 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
1,244
United States
Illinois, U.S.A
Messages
Mr_Lucky_Pants
Messages
mrluckypants96
What was the biggest mess-up you did that you can remember. My biggest: 1000km Suzuka in a 1256hp Veyron. On the last lap, i slid off the chicane and into the tire wall.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO ^ OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO l OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO l OOOOOO

Right here ^. Coincedentally, the Veyron is the same size as the hole in the tire wall, and i got stuck, and couldn't move for the rest of the race.
 
I unknowingly bumped the controller on the tsakuba 4 hr endurance race and watched a movie for 90 minutes. Went back to the race and it was UNpaused the whole time. Doing the math, I wS so far ahead that all I needed was an additional 10 minutes to catch them and win, but no dice. Suffice it to say the 4 hr race turned into an EIGHT hour race.
 
There are other stories of this happening to people. And not just in the veyron.
 
I hate that tire wall.
 
Back