Bike Mods?

• Thread starter Lightsped
  • 6 comments
Fine.
I would not say "Sorry no" : there are things in a racing or riding game that are more important than wheels or fenders (unless you only wish to sit and look at pictures instead of playing the game ) , and I prefer P.D. to work on A.I. and physics instead of wasting disk space for unuseful things.

On the bike (Yamaha XJR1300) shown below it appears that it has had a aftermarket pipe added. So you can or can not add aftermarket mods and change the bikes looks?

ttyamahaxjr1300.jpg

Lightsped
On the bike (Yamaha XJR1300) shown below it appears that it has had a aftermarket pipe added. So you can or can not add aftermarket mods and change the bikes looks?

ttyamahaxjr1300.jpg

you cant add mods to the bikes, change of colour scheme is about it.

Yes! You can add a racing exhaust. It gives you 3PS more and the cool thing is that you see the racing exhaust!

Note that the original has 2 exhaust while the race exhaust has just one and added heat effects.👍

Thats awesome! Are there any other mods that are visible once they are installed? Are there more than one racing exhaust for each bike? Like a choice? Does the sound of the bike get louder or change???

Back