Birth of a Pedalboard for Dave Gilmour US TourMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter slackbladder
  • 2 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
1,499
United Kingdom
Darkest Kent....
Messages
Slackbladder
Messages
DarkSideDaMoon
This is interesting (for axe victims anyway). Pics showing the construction of Dave Gilmours custom all tube pedalbord for his upcoming tour. www.petecornish.co.uk
I have no idea what he's doing but I wish I had one! I wonder how much it would cost to have done? More than I can afford I'm sure.

I might see Gilmour in concert here in the UK if I can get tickets. Solo album out 6/7 March. http://www.brain-damage.co.uk
 
That's kind of interesting. I wouldn't have thought that someone at his level would have any electronics actually in the pedalboard, but would actually just use some kind of custom controller linked to rack-mounted gear.

Some habits die hard, maybe. :D
 
Me and some friends are thinking of road-tripping up to Chicago to go to his concert there, but I don't know if that will happen, we're poor college kids... :indiff:
 
Back