Birthday car 66

Messages
37
Messages
Willthethrill_H
My dads birthday is today, and he got the ticket for 1966. We keep trying to get the jaguar xj13 race car and it WILL NOT come up even after an hour of trying. Did they make it to where you cant get expensive cars from birthday gifts any more?
 
Hi,
I received the XJ13 on the second of March, first try. Then got it two days ago for winning the Indy 500 endurance race. If I could give you one, I would. Such a useless restriction, in my opinion of course.
David
 
bx2230
Hi,
I received the XJ13 on the second of March, first try. Then got it two days ago for winning the Indy 500 endurance race. If I could give you one, I would. Such a useless restriction, in my opinion of course.
David

Thanks man
 
Just do the Indy 500 on A-Spec. That's the prize car for it.
 
I've been trying to get a particular car on the 2002 ticket (after days of waiting for it to show up in the UCD), and although I've been unlucky so far, the Audi TT Touring Car and the Zonda C12S have been awarded to me - both considered untradable cars since the million credit limit was imposed.

Think it might be a case of just sticking with it and trying until you get it. Unfortunately that could mean a lot of trying - I must have tried around 20 or 30 times so far to no avail.
 
I've been trying to get a particular car on the 2002 ticket (after days of waiting for it to show up in the UCD), and although I've been unlucky so far, the Audi TT Touring Car and the Zonda C12S have been awarded to me - both considered untradable cars since the million credit limit was imposed.

Think it might be a case of just sticking with it and trying until you get it. Unfortunately that could mean a lot of trying - I must have tried around 20 or 30 times so far to no avail.

Last time I saw, the Zonda was under a million. I believe it was around 350,000.
 
My dads birthday is today, and he got the ticket for 1966. We keep trying to get the jaguar xj13 race car and it WILL NOT come up even after an hour of trying. Did they make it to where you cant get expensive cars from birthday gifts any more?

There is no restriction in tickets.

Check here for what chance you have on a year's ticket:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309
Do a search on the year (eg. '66) and you will see that there are only 4 cars from the year 1966. So you either had bad luck or did not try enough :P
 
I thought the jaguar was 1967?
 
Back