- 687
I'm thinking about starting my A-Spec career again, mostly because I've splashed stupid money on fairly useless cars and can't be bothered grinding for decent ones. I also jumped straight into the races without doing the licences. These two problems are kinda connected - doing the licences would give me cars equivalent to the ones I wasted cash on.
Since there's no multiple saves, I'm going to create a new account for this express purpose, more than likely with a date the will net me a birthday car straight away. Probably 1985, since there seems to be some decent rally cars for that year.
Anyway, what I'm wondering is: you know you have to have a car before you can do pretty much anything, including licence tests? Does the birthday car count as a "first car"? Or will I still have to buy something?
Since there's no multiple saves, I'm going to create a new account for this express purpose, more than likely with a date the will net me a birthday car straight away. Probably 1985, since there seems to be some decent rally cars for that year.
Anyway, what I'm wondering is: you know you have to have a car before you can do pretty much anything, including licence tests? Does the birthday car count as a "first car"? Or will I still have to buy something?