Birthday Car gift and leap years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myst3rial
  • 7 comments
  • 867 views
Messages
4
Messages
Myst3rialP
Hello everyone!

I've got a slight problem with birthday car feature. I was born on 29th of February, however, as we know, it's not leap year now. So I logged to GT 5 today and nothing happened, just "everyday museum cards gift". Do I have to wait until 2012 and then next 4 years for get a birthday car? :) It's pretty unfair ;) Anyone have the same problem?
 
My birthday came and went with no present. Do you have to log on to get your car?
 
Do you have to log on to get your car?
Yes; you have to log on during your birthday to receive your birthday car ticket.

To the OP: bum deal, man. =| Maybe you'll get one tomorrow? (Probably wishful thinking, but you never know.)
 
To OP, you will likely get your car tomorrow if you get it at all. Isn't March 1st usually considered February 29th when it doesn't fall out 3 of every 4 years?
 
To OP, you will likely get your car tomorrow if you get it at all. Isn't March 1st usually considered February 29th when it doesn't fall out 3 of every 4 years?

For the OP I hope this is true. Man that would suck. Not only do you get 1 bday every for years, you have to wait that long for a free car. Feb 29th, the day everyone forgets about.
 
Thanks for answers.

I logged in today but, as I expected, nothing happened. It's pretty weird, because I know that PD cares about details (after hearing some X-mas songs on 25th December). As Schmo said - Feb 29th is the day everyone forgets :)

Are there any cars that are worth having for your year of birth?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162355&highlight=birthday


I'm from '84. Having Mitsubishi Starion or Skyline HT 2000 RS-X in my birthday would be great!

Thank god the next year is 2012. I hope world won't end before I'll get my birthday car.. :)
 
Back