Birthday car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 4 comments
  • 773 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
Is the birthday car given on the day of birth, before or after? The reason I ask is because my birthday was Nov 24th and I have seen nothing? Any ideas? And are the cars any good that you get? Im not gonna get a Civic Sir if I get a car. What kinda cars have you guys gotten?
 
You have to login and be online on the day and you get it on the day. Otherwise you get nothing.
 
Its based on the year of your birthday inserted in PSN account.
It will always depend on luck or backed up saved data utility.
Here the list.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650

If i'm born in '61 the car I will get will be a Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61
But if i'm from '93, The Bday ticket might yield any of the 21 different cars from that particular year.
 
You have to login and be online on the day and you get it on the day. Otherwise you get nothing.

This.

As for my birthday car, last year got a Sauber Mercerdes C9 :)

'89 model rolling, here! ;)
 
This.

As for my birthday car, last year got a Sauber Mercerdes C9 :)

'89 model rolling, here! ;)

Lucky. I was born in 1989 and got an MX-5 this year
 
Back