birthday cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cookiemobster
  • 6 comments
  • 771 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
149
Messages
Cookiemobster
Okay so my birthday is coming up soon (i can't believe I'm much of a nerd I'm concerned about this lol) and I was wondering if all cars you get are random or is there a list of select cars. If its confusing just post what you got for a birthday car to give me an idea. Thanks everyone.
 
You will get a car from your birth year, if there is more than one car from that year in the game, it will be a random choice.
 
Cars that are in the year that you were born. Let's say you were born in '07, so you have a chance of getting the Audi R8 R-tronic '07!
 
Only it's not possible to make a PSN account as a 3/4 year old kid. (sony doesnt allow it)
 
Cars that are in the year that you were born. Let's say you were born in '07, so you have a chance of getting the Audi R8 R-tronic '07!

Looks like I'll be getting a Renault 5 Turbo '80 in 11 days then.
 
There are countless threads about this already. Search is your friend.
 
Indeed there are.

Oh, and happy birthday.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back