Hi, im new here and i have noticed people mention birthday cars!! does this mean that you get a gift ticket on or the next time you play after your birthday??? If this is the case, what sort of cars do you get and are they good enough to be used or just to collect??
Thanks
A ticket containing a random car from your year of birth will be gifted to you on your birthday if you sign in on that day.
Obviously, you'll have to have given the right details when you created your PSN account.
There's a whole other thing going on with this feature, but...
my birth year is 1989, and my birthday is next month. I should get a decent car but it doesnt matter.
I think the higher the level you are the better car you get. I started two other account to see what i would get with different years back in december and got 40 hp cars for both. Those were brand new accounts so i was at level 0 for those, but since on my main account im at level 32 i should get a decent car who knows.