Birthday cars

• Thread starter Marckyboy
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So today I got a birthday car, the nsx GR3 to be exact. I thought this was odd because.....

a) pretty sure there were no birthday cars last year so is this a new feature?
b) my birthday is next Saturday so either their code wasn't tested or birthday cars come a week before your actual birthday.

Has anyone else had one?

So today I got a birthday car, the nsx GR3 to be exact. I thought this was odd because.....

a) pretty sure there were no birthday cars last year so is this a new feature?
b) my birthday is next Saturday so either their code wasn't tested or birthday cars come a week before your actual birthday.

Has anyone else had one?
GT7 wasn't out yet this time last year, so this would be the first one you'd have ever received - though they were also present in GT Sport.

You can receive a birthday car when you log in over a week either side of your birthday. This means that people are not compelled to log in to the game on their actual birthday - when they may well be doing other things - to receive it.

My birthday car came about a week early, last month. I was trying to figure out if I had entered it wrong and if it can be changed but it sounds like it is linked to your playstation account. I cant find anywhere on the playstation account website to enter or change birthday though. Still a mystery to me but sounds like I'm not the only one where the car came early.

Got my birthday car a bit early, but I got a:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230730001509.jpg

SLS AMG GT3 '11, keeping this, since it is a gift and sold the other for 131,690 credits. 🥳 😃

Last edited:
I got a Ford GT ‘17 a few days ago for my Birthday car. I already have every car so at least it was one I like and not another NSX Gr. B.
At least the car is no longer tied to your birth year. I had soooooo many Alpine A110s in GTS :lol:

Back