Birthday Gift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Type S Tony
  • 28 comments
  • 2,445 views

Type S Tony

∞ Beyond your mum.
Premium
Messages
698
Messages
V-TECHmachine
Hi Guys,

Ive got my birthday comming up towards the end of this month, 29/12/87 (I know a very sucky time to be born), I was wondering what type of car I would more than likely be gifted come the above date? Only wanting to know so I dont go out a buy the car if its going to be gifted anyway.

Thanks,

PSN: V-TECHmachine
 
You have a chance of getting any car from 1987 its randomly picked.
 
Buick GNX
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC
Nissan Be-1
Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R R31
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird"
 
Thanks for the fast repsonse guys, Was going to buy the yellow bird tonight but i think ill take my chances and wait a little bit.
 
Apologies for the dull post but I'm at work so I can't look it up but my b'day is coming up, any ideas what 1978 cars are in the game? I'd look it up but as I say, I'm currently at work. I'm pretty far into the game now (lvl 25 aspec) so maybe I'll already have it :)

Many thanks in advance
 
You have the same birthday me, mine is 29/12/1993 though.
 
Oh dear. I was born in 72. Not a good year for classics it seems.
 
Oh dear. I was born in 72. Not a good year for classics it seems.

Likewise, 74 for me.

Not one in that lot that I want.
 
I just googled the Honda life step van. I want one now
 
I just got mine a few hours ago (birthday is today). It was just a Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX ‘79. If only I had been twelve years older....
 
hey hey hey, I did not know about this feature. My birthday is on the 27th December (Born in 1985).

Do I need to do something or register somewhere? :) Thanks
 
hey hey hey, I did not know about this feature. My birthday is on the 27th December (Born in 1985).

Do I need to do something or register somewhere? :) Thanks

A PSN account is needed.
 
I got the VW Beetle, which was the one closest to my actual year and unfortunately the only choice (other than colour!). So a new Beetle every year (assuming I am still playing GT5)... yawn!
 
hey hey hey, I did not know about this feature. My birthday is on the 27th December (Born in 1985).

Do I need to do something or register somewhere? :) Thanks

When you set up a PSN account you are asked to provide your date of birth, this is where the game gets this info from. The car it picks from your year of birth is random.

Mine is 1980 so I know I'll get the Renault 5 Turbo. Could be worse I guess.
 
oohh... thanks guys... mine is 85 and from the list I can even get an RX 7 :)
 
My Birthday is '96...wonder what wonders I will be gifted.... lol :sly:
 
I should be rewarded Santa's sleigh with 2000bhp for being born on Christmas.
 
Prob a silly question but, how does it know what your birthday is?

Mine is 88 so im hoping i get: Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88 :sly:
 
My Birthday was the 11th dec i didnt get any car :grumpy:
 
When you set up a PSN account you are asked to provide your date of birth, this is where the game gets this info from. The car it picks from your year of birth is random.

Mine is 1980 so I know I'll get the Renault 5 Turbo. Could be worse I guess.

1980 for me as well ... so 100% chance I'm getting this guy:

renault_r5_TL_turbo-II_series-1_a_80.jpg
 
Prob a silly question but, how does it know what your birthday is?

Mine is 88 so im hoping i get: Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88 :sly:

It uses information entered when you sign up for PSN.
 
Mine is from 1993, but i cannot have a PSN account if it so i putted 1963... What good cars can be gifted to me?
 
'89!
Looking at that list I have a selection of 16 cars... Nissans feature heavily. In the pile though is the Sauber C9 Race Car, Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race car and the Nissan R89C Race Car... Fingers Crossed, but will have to wait for June...
 
Back