well sort of. I did some extensive testing tonight and found a few interesting things:
1) if you create a new account you can use the glitch, but only once
2) I had the great idea of using your other old sub accounts to gift more cars to, thinking then you could use those to forward the gift to your main account, make sense? DIDN'T WORK, in fact the birthday car didn't even show up in that other sub account! it was a free car and took me 5 minutes, BUT in this case the test car was the Bugatti which I had tried for hours to get last week and never could, so I was a little pissed, oh well
so is it worth it anymore? depends, if you are in a brand new account then yes, after you pass X level, probably not. you will spend as much time grinding now as you probably would to get the B day car you want.
what impressed me with PD and this fix is their ability to not allow you to gift more than 1 car from any one sub account to more than one other account of yours, obviously they had some people who think the way I do, hahaha.
One question still remaining is the 1 trade per day and how that works with sub accounts, because I have an account that I last traded with last night, and it won't let me send a new car today! so maybe it is 24 hours or something and not actually once per day
also how does this effect real trading? can you only trade with each person once a day, can you only send one car per day, period?
Hope this saves people time, now you know the rules. I actually applaud PD on this one, they didn't have to get rid of the nice prize and will still let you cheat, but its almost not worth it now which is probably what they wanted to happen...
1) if you create a new account you can use the glitch, but only once
2) I had the great idea of using your other old sub accounts to gift more cars to, thinking then you could use those to forward the gift to your main account, make sense? DIDN'T WORK, in fact the birthday car didn't even show up in that other sub account! it was a free car and took me 5 minutes, BUT in this case the test car was the Bugatti which I had tried for hours to get last week and never could, so I was a little pissed, oh well
so is it worth it anymore? depends, if you are in a brand new account then yes, after you pass X level, probably not. you will spend as much time grinding now as you probably would to get the B day car you want.
what impressed me with PD and this fix is their ability to not allow you to gift more than 1 car from any one sub account to more than one other account of yours, obviously they had some people who think the way I do, hahaha.
One question still remaining is the 1 trade per day and how that works with sub accounts, because I have an account that I last traded with last night, and it won't let me send a new car today! so maybe it is 24 hours or something and not actually once per day
also how does this effect real trading? can you only trade with each person once a day, can you only send one car per day, period?
Hope this saves people time, now you know the rules. I actually applaud PD on this one, they didn't have to get rid of the nice prize and will still let you cheat, but its almost not worth it now which is probably what they wanted to happen...
Last edited: