- 4,198

- Wasilla, AK
Are the car and color of a random ticket generated when the ticket is created or when it's opened? For example, my Rally Base Car ticket got me an older STi in Cashmere Yellow. If I had duped that ticket 10 times, would I have gotten 10 yellow Subarus or a good assortment of cars?
Also, in another thread I asked about used cars and the oil boost. I know that for new cars at least, GT Auto oil gives more power than whatever is in it from the dealership. Is this true of the free oil change you get with a rebuild? I'm highly confused here because Sandy(some numbers) told me the power quoted in the UCD is before the rebuild. Yet that seems to contradict the power figures I got for my SVT Lightning:
Power shown on UCD screen: 380 HP
Power before rebuild: 360-something HP (not sure)
Power after rebuild: 396
It seems strange since the officially quoted power for that truck has always been 380 HP. But Sandy seems to think there is no boost from the oil. What I'm basically trying to figure out is which figure would be quoted in the new car dealership if the truck were premium?
And if there is an oil boost, how long would it take for the power to return to normal? I remember it was 300 miles in GT4.
Also, in another thread I asked about used cars and the oil boost. I know that for new cars at least, GT Auto oil gives more power than whatever is in it from the dealership. Is this true of the free oil change you get with a rebuild? I'm highly confused here because Sandy(some numbers) told me the power quoted in the UCD is before the rebuild. Yet that seems to contradict the power figures I got for my SVT Lightning:
Power shown on UCD screen: 380 HP
Power before rebuild: 360-something HP (not sure)
Power after rebuild: 396
It seems strange since the officially quoted power for that truck has always been 380 HP. But Sandy seems to think there is no boost from the oil. What I'm basically trying to figure out is which figure would be quoted in the new car dealership if the truck were premium?
And if there is an oil boost, how long would it take for the power to return to normal? I remember it was 300 miles in GT4.