Birthday Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter ml_paladin888
  • 2 comments
  • 1,054 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
29
Didn't really find anyhing about this posted when i searched for "birthday"...

If I don't log in on the day of my birthday, do I not get a birthday ticket? My birthday was yesterday, but I did not have time to log into PSN/GT5. I logged in this evening and did not see a ticket waiting for me. Did I miss out?
 
You missed out.... sorry..... you can always trade for one of your year of birth but I guess that doesn't have the sentiment behind it :(
 
Open "Advanced Search" at the top of the page.

Search for "birthday ticket" (include quotation marks) or "birthday ticket question".

Limit the search to Gran Turismo 5 section and GT5 Q&A section. (uncheck the box "search subfolders" because that gives you a million Marketplace spam results.

This gives you hundreds of Birthday Ticket threads.

Since there are hundreds, sorry, I do have to lock this. And sorry, yes, you missed out on your legitimate birthday ticket, but it's quite easy to create a new account to get another one. But thanks for searching first. We appreciate it. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back