Birthday Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter MUSC4EVER
  • 9 comments
  • 814 views

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Messages
16,503
Wales
wrexham
Messages
jameskent86451
Messages
Jamobomb86
Hi, wasnt sure to put this here or the Q+A section but..

..it was my birthday on monday, so i switched GT5 on to see what ticket i would get..but there was maintainence that day, so i couldnt log on..

..i logged on earlier and still no ticket!, will i ever get it??
 
I had this problem this year, and last year. I never recieved any Birthday tickets.
 
I got one last year (cant remember what it was) but didnt get one this year :grumpy:
 
I got one last year (cant remember what it was) but didnt get one this year :grumpy:

Good point... is this birthday ticket thing a "one-off", or have some people got them every year?

Personally, I got one "first time around" but nothing since.
 
You have to actualy log on on your birthday to get it. I have recieved one both years. Simples!
 
No i couldnt log on, there was maintainence...
 
If you were born in 1982 you are stuck with one car and one car only. 1982 Audi Quattro.
 
that will teach you, never be born on a maintenance day....

:)

:lol:

So i havent got one this year then, oh well, maybe next year, thanks people:tup:
 
Back