Bit of a plee :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ellis
  • 3 comments
  • 423 views

Ellis

THE Nutter
Premium
Messages
3,640
England
Morecambe, Lanc
Messages
ellisnutt
Hey guys :)

My friend just bought gt5 and really needs cars :) I am sorry I know this is a plee but I would appreciate it. I cannot offer anything and neither can he but he is not fussed what car he gets :)

His psn is : jelly_and_guns

Thank you if you do and please for the love of god don't flame :lol:
 
Last edited:
If he adds me , I can share cars , soo he can gold seasonals , earn money and buy his own cars ;)
 
thank you :) I will tell him :)
 
Last edited:
If he adds me , I can share cars , soo he can gold seasonals , earn money and buy his own cars ;)

what he said il accept tonight
 
Back