BITS and PIECES

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony355
  • 24 comments
  • 1,423 views
Messages
460
United Kingdom
Harrogate
Messages
tonykerry355
I'm looking for the odd car that still eludes me to complete various parts of my collection.

Would prefer 0/0/0 but will consider stock with no switches 0/0.

The cars I'm looking for:


TVR T350C in Rosso pearlescent.

Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 in : British Racing Green.

Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 in : OaklandGreen; Brienz Blue. (Yellow-Gifted Nicksfix - many thanks.).



I have to offer:

-All Tradeable cars.

-All colours variants ( Many in 0/0/0 ) of :

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Dodge Charger Superbee 426 '71
Chevrolet Chevelle '70
Chevrolet Camaro '69
Plymouth Cuda 440 '71
Plymouth Superbird '70
Mercury Cougar '67
VW Lupo/LupoGTI/Beetle Cup Cars
Clio Renault Lutecia Trophy cars.
Lotus Europa Special '71


-Level Tickets: 2;3;5;9;12;13;15;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24.
-Birthday Tickets: '63;'64;'66;'67;'69;'70;'71;'92;08;'09.
-Special Tickets: 1000; Rally Base; Rally car; Historic rally; Modern
Muscle;Classic Muscle;Nascar.


Thanks for looking.:)
 
Last edited:
Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 in Grendier Red.
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in yellow
 
Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 in Grendier Red.

Wanted or offering?
I've got those - I'm looking for Sunfire Red and red as it says in the thread.Thanks.
 
Wanted or offering?
I've got those - I'm looking for Sunfire Red and red as it says in the thread.Thanks.

Offering, Thought I'd throw them out there.💡
 
I have the Lotus Motor Sport Elise 0/0/0 in Orange, do you have any of the other Motor Sport Elise in 0/0/0?
 
I have the Lotus Motor Sport Elise 0/0/0 in Orange, do you have any of the other Motor Sport Elise in 0/0/0?

No sorry - have all others but not 0/0/0.
 
Christmas trade anyone?
 
I got the AC 427 in Ruby Red. I would like a premium 69' camaro RM in return.
 
I got the AC 427 in Ruby Red. I would like a premium 69' camaro RM in return.

Sure - is the A/C stock or 0/0/0?
When can you trade?
 
Its 0/0/0. I can trade whenever.
 
I cant play this very second but send me FR and I'll be on in about an hour. PM me if you want my PSN.
 
Premium 69' camaro RM sent.

Merry Christmas.
 
Thanks Hazard 2 Health for being the first to scam me.

Any genuine traders please.
 
0/0/0 RUF RGT in Dark Blue sent, Call it a gift :D

Enjoy 👍
 
0/0/0 RUF RGT in Dark Blue sent, Call it a gift :D

Enjoy 👍

Cheers mate - and a Happy New Year to you!
 
im free to trade at next reset and Im really after a level 23 ticket

i have the cars on your list but tuned unfortunately, some quite heavily

instead are there any tradeable cars I can buy from OCD or dealership to offer you instead?

thanks, pls let me know
(can trade @ next reset)

:)
 
im free to trade at next reset and Im really after a level 23 ticket

i have the cars on your list but tuned unfortunately, some quite heavily

instead are there any tradeable cars I can buy from OCD or dealership to offer you instead?

thanks, pls let me know
(can trade @ next reset)

:)

Sorry mate - have all the cars on current OCD and dealership, just looking for the above at the moment.
Hope you find your ticket - there are a lot of traders out there with tickets I'm sure it won't take you long.
Cheers.
 
Updated - plus new additions.
 
I Have all listed but the Pontiac, let me know if you still need anything
 
I Have all listed but the Pontiac, let me know if you still need anything

Need everything on list that is not marked pending.
What are you looking for?
 
Tony,

I will "gift" you the Yellow Jenson Interceptor MKIII ( 0/0/0 ). Just for being such a great trader in helping me with my Vette collection. ;)
 
Tony,

I will "gift" you the Yellow Jenson Interceptor MKIII ( 0/0/0 ). Just for being such a great trader in helping me with my Vette collection. ;)

Cheers mate - that's really good of you, I really appreciate the kind gesture.
 
Updated.
 
Back