Bizarre glitch I found...

  • Thread starter Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 2 comments
  • 1,426 views
Messages
11,128
England
Bromley
Messages
V16T91
Messages
E0nLeader
I'm doing the Le Mans 24h in B-Spec, and I've just over an hour to go. However...

Some of the opposition cars for some reason are pitting every lap. This reason is because for some reason, all of the B-Spec drivers in the car are tired out, and since the B-Spec AI uses auto strength pit-in to determine their pitstops, they always put in tired drivers in their pitstops and then the game determines they need to pit straight after, creating an endless loop of pitstops for them. Any one else noticed this?

Bear in mind this is only some but not all of the opposition. It doesn't seem to effect the slower cars in the race, although one of those cars, the R10 TDI is now up into 2nd :crazy:
 
Yeah I noticed this when I was doing Grand Valley 200km. Do it in A Spec if you are going to lose! :)
 
its because their drivers are at 0% stamina. In B-spec if you dont change your pt options you drivers will do the same. But in A-spec this gives you a huge advantage. almost 30 sec per lap
 
Back