BL4CKFL4M3's Gallery

• Thread starter BL4CKFL4M3
  • 2 comments
Hello, my name is Steven (21), I am from Germany, registered an account here a few years ago - lurked around once in a while - and decided to finally contribute something to the community. (Shame on me for not doing that earilier. :()

As the still-not-owning-a-PS3 person I am, I decided to take a ride on several tracks in my beloved NISMO GT-R R32 in Photomode. Being not only interested solely on my car, I tried to took a few off-track/trackside photos.
And, as you can see in the last picture, I went on a Photo-Travel, but I couldn't get me a nice looking picture with a car, so I photographed that house and tried to make it look like an old picture.

I tried to capture some nice photos, in some of them I think I got it right - but why should I justice, you are the judges, so please leave me some critics & comments.

(The only used tools were the ingame-provided ones. Uploaded on min.us - unfortunately the thumbnails on min.us only show cut-outs of the overall pictures, so you have to click on them to see the full "glory".)

(Or click on this link, to view them in the gallery: http://min.us/mVYkoGk1b#1)

Thanks in advance,

BL4CKFL4M3

Last edited:
Nice set of pictures you've got here. I quite like the vintage photo you did with that house; it's very nice.

It's not often that I see someone start a Gallery with half of them being non car shots. The angles all look great! 👍

Back