Black cherry chevelle ss 454 70

  • Thread starter Thread starter GODS__NEMESIS
  • 12 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
154
Messages
GODS__NEMESIS
As above need to complete collection so if any one has one please holla
Any car that's can be sent is on offer
 
I have one in 0/0/0 but no open dates till the 28th.
 
Do you have a '98 Birthday ticket?
 
Mmm a 98 ticket I will ask around for you there's about 20 in our group maybe one o us might have it

28h damn lol well may have to wait till then
 
If you don't find one by then, look me up. I have others aswell. Check my sig. Peace.
 
KB18FAN
If you don't find one by then, look me up. I have others aswell. Check my sig. Peace.

Hey dude i want one ASAP !! Its really hard to get I found for some reason
 
Hey dude i want one ASAP !! Its really hard to get I found for some reason

I'm sorry I can't get it to you sooner. Like I said, I'm booked till the 28th. I was just merely offering if you don't find one before then. No need to come off all pushy. I was just giving you an option, thats all.
 
Yo sorry mate I wasn't being pushy at all trust me sorry of you thought I was !! 28th is cool for me many thanks for your help
 
Yo sorry mate I wasn't being pushy at all trust me sorry of you thought I was !! 28th is cool for me many thanks for your help

No problem. It just seemed that way the way you quoted me with the ASAP. Anyway, hopefully you can find one sooner. If not, you know where to find me. Peace.
 
hey man you know what its like lol like a kid waiting for xmas mornin lol many thanks
 
Send a FR REQ to rizlaman56 I can trade tomorrow car for the ticket
 
Back