Black FGT. Does it exist in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ya Pops
  • 23 comments
  • 3,537 views
Messages
1,761
I know it was a prize car in GT4, and I swear I've seen one in GT5 but the seeds of doubt are germinating so I have to ask.
I'm not talking about the Silver/black btw.

On a side note, if you have one there's a very tasty trade bounty waiting for you :)
 
i am about 99% sure there isn't a black FGT, im guessing you've seen my thread with all the colours in?
 
I was in there frequently. I've got all the other 10 colours now, but like I said, I'm pretty damn sure that I've seen the black one.
 
Ditto. I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two pop up in my used dealership over the last few months.
 
would be great if it was in gt5, but i doubt it
 
There's a sliver with black stripes one... And maybe a black with white/silver stripes...
Is there even plain coloured FGTs?
 
There's a sliver with black stripes one... And maybe a black with white/silver stripes...
Is there even plain coloured FGTs?

Arr! This be the whale I'm huntin!
Captain.png


Is there even plain coloured FGTs?

Red, orange and blue.
 
Last edited:
I haven't seen the Black FGT but the one I'm more disappointed about is the White FGT in GT4 had Mobil 1 (not Castrol) and its been streamlined in GT5 to have Castrol.
 
if the black fgt existed i would be willing to pay more for it
 
I think i've seen a black with silver stripes FGT too. I though it was the silver/black one, but it seems not.
 
It's like a bloody ghost.. A few of us think we've seen one, but it never appears when you look for it :lol:
 
I was bummed that the online dealer had a green one -until- I had enough credits, then it was standard blue. :(
Black would be VERY cool!
(I really wanted a green one dammit!)
 
Been beating down my 24 ticket & no luck on the black FGT so far. :banghead:
 
Some of you may have been mistaking the blue one that makes an occasional appearence in the used car dealer. It can easily be mistaken for blue, infact it may have a bit of a black fade on parts if it.

Also is the black with white/silver stripes really the silver and black one? Please post a picture of it because if it is really mostly black I would like to see a picture of it.
 
Nah, the blue is definitely blue, as is the silver/black :)

I/we are looking for mainly black with white or silver stripes.
 
Wasn't it the prize for 100% completion in GT4? If so then it *may* be rewarded for that in GT5 too. Just a theory, though I don't even know if anyone has reached 100% yet.
 
It's ok man, I've accepted that I'm delusional..
I almost gave up when I was birthday glitching for my Ferrari 330 P4 but I persevered & that b1tch is in my garage for it.

The only colour FGT that I have not encountered yet is the all silver one but all the others have been given @ least once.
 
lol, I thought the all silver one existed purely in my mind too..
 
I've confirmed encounters with all these but no silver yet or all black.

White

White/Purple

White/Blue

Blue

White/Green

Green/Yellow

Black/Yellow

Black/Silver

Red

Orange
 
Is the F1GT in gt5 the same as in gt4?

I thought the gt4 F1 cars were based on the williams fw14b and the mclaren mp4 - basically two of the best ever f1 cars.

It says the gt5 f1 cars isn't even a f1 really - or did I get it messed up?

I got a white f1gt - haven't seen any black f1's .. wouldn't mind a silver one tho.
 
Back