Black GT-ONE

  • Thread starter Thread starter racemeandlose
  • 5 comments
  • 972 views
Messages
53
I was wondering if you buy the black gt-one if you can use it in arcade mode, single race.
 
Nope, you can only drive the colored ones. Sucks, I know. :banghead: X 100
 
Good question, never tought of it.
You can only choose it from your garage in 2P race.
 
you can race against the black race cars though in arcade mode, its fairly rare. I had a race against a black 787B at the highspeed ring. Although i already had the all the black Le Mans cars in GT Mode so maybe that is why one appeared in a race.

Has anybody else seen a black Le Mans car as an opponent in Arcade Mode?
 
Yes have raced against a Black 787B at Opera Paris once.
 
I have raced a black R92CP with my red, white, and blue R92CP. Wierd... :odd:
 
Back