Black-Light Drift Team (Welcoming DaveRacer67 And CheeseItWithPie To The Team)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FordTruck
  • 13 comments
  • 1,129 views
Messages
10
United States
North Carolina
Messages
OldFord4x4
TeamPicFinal_zps1980d459.jpg


Info
Black-Light Drift Team is back, And better then ever! We count on all of our members to be Loyal To The Team. We need members, If you would like to be on our team then shoot me a pm to schedule a try-out!

Members
Owner - OldFord4x4
Co-Owner - YoMatt
Member - Nitro20001106
Member - DaveRacer67 (Car Picture Coming Soon)
Member - CheeseItWithPie (Car Picture Coming Soon)
Member - Hayli (Car Picture Coming Soon)
Member -
Queen_ZN6 (Car Picture Coming Soon)
Member - EarthWormJr (Car Picture Coming Soon)
Member's Cars
Mypicfinal_zps81115c3d.jpg


NitrosPicFinal_zps2ac4667e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Goodluck, Considering you wasn't active enough to stay on Dynasty, But.... Good luck either way.


Edit: Don't take the wrong way, Just making sure your ready to run a team...
 
Last edited:
Goodluck, Considering you wasn't active enough to stay on Dynasty, But.... Good luck either way.
I wasn't active because my tv got messed up and I couldn't play.... But whatever, I don't want a fight in my thread Already.
 
I wasn't active because my tv got messed up and I couldn't play.... But whatever, I don't want a fight in my thread Already.
Im not attacking you bud, Ill pm you.
 
Had a pretty good lobby, got about 5 people drifting around for about a hour.
 
Last edited:
Good luck man! :)

If you want to skid hit me up on PSN, it's hard to find drift lobbies these days when the only option for searching is "Drift trials". I don't like the annoying points system making me feel like I'm playing NFS or something. I'm not a huge fan of the extra steering lock they sneakily added to that mode either, why not just have it as a tuning option? :/
 
Good luck man! :)

If you want to skid hit me up on PSN, it's hard to find drift lobbies these days when the only option for searching is "Drift trials". I don't like the annoying points system making me feel like I'm playing NFS or something. I'm not a huge fan of the extra steering lock they sneakily added to that mode either, why not just have it as a tuning option? :/
I will!
 
Good Luck from Drop5 Motorsports :cheers: see you on the track sometimes :D
 
New Members!

DaveRacer67 And CheeseItWithPie Have both been Recruited!
 
New Members!

Hayli, YoMatt, Queen_ZN6 And EarthWormJr. Have all been recruited!
 
Filled Up a lobby, We all drifted around for about 5 hours.
 
Back