Black Ops 2 Prestige Mastery

• Thread starter Guardian
  • 10 comments

Guardian

(Banned)
Scotland
Scotland
Mazerati-75
I have 10 Black Ops 2 Prestige Mastery accounts available.
Prestige Mastery means they are the maximum prestige and maximum level.
They have Diamond guns for everything except the Assault Rifles, however only a couple more Assault Rifles need leveling up before you get Diamond.

They're £5 each for anyone interested. :)

--------------

Moderators if this item goes against the AUP then I apologize, it's my first time using the Trading Post and I obviously don't want my 1st thread to lead to infractions :lol: If it does though, please lock it immediately. :)

And when Treyarch get wind of you using a hacked save, they will reset your stats. Thanks, but no thanks.

So if it's not hacking, you're either exploiting a glitch allowing said account to become Prestige Master, or you're playing so well you prestige for us in a matter of hours.

So if it's not hacking, you're exploiting a glitch allowing said account to become Prestige Master, or you're playing so well you prestige for us in a matter of hours.

In a nutshell 👍

And it's done in about 5 minutes. ;)

Fixed, in that case.

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but please stop littering all these negative opinions everywhere 👎
I know it's just you staring your opinion, but it's kind of a buzz-kill for the whole thread.
If people DO want what I have to offer - great!
If they don't - that's up to them

Back