Black screen after playing Impreza seasonal

• Thread starter peforator
  • 2 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
kwertyuiob99
When I first tried out the seasonal, I just used a stock Impreza '10. After a few laps, I decided to tune it. It was okay, nothing wrong with the screen.

Then I tackled the course again, and when I quit the race (back to the pre-race menu), it's still normal, showing the track and such. I went to check my phone for a few seconds and there was this black screen, with the audio still playing.

I pressed all the buttons, nothing, not even the game's click sounds. I pressed the PS button and the PS menu showed up. Quit the game and had a triple beep, reboot, file check. Went back to the game and everything's fine.

Save files aren't corrupted, though

When I first tried out the seasonal, I just used a stock Impreza '10. After a few laps, I decided to tune it. It was okay, nothing wrong with the screen.

Then I tackled the course again, and when I quit the race (back to the pre-race menu), it's still normal, showing the track and such. I went to check my phone for a few seconds and there was this black screen, with the audio still playing.

I pressed all the buttons, nothing, not even the game's click sounds. I pressed the PS button and the PS menu showed up. Quit the game and had a triple beep, reboot, file check. Went back to the game and everything's fine.

Save files aren't corrupted, though
Your not the only one that having the same issues.

Latest Posts

Back