Black screen after playing Impreza seasonal

  • Thread starter Thread starter peforator
  • 2 comments
  • 376 views
Messages
68
Malaysia
Malaysia
Messages
kwertyuiob99
When I first tried out the seasonal, I just used a stock Impreza '10. After a few laps, I decided to tune it. It was okay, nothing wrong with the screen.

Then I tackled the course again, and when I quit the race (back to the pre-race menu), it's still normal, showing the track and such. I went to check my phone for a few seconds and there was this black screen, with the audio still playing.

I pressed all the buttons, nothing, not even the game's click sounds. I pressed the PS button and the PS menu showed up. Quit the game and had a triple beep, reboot, file check. Went back to the game and everything's fine.

Save files aren't corrupted, though
 
When I first tried out the seasonal, I just used a stock Impreza '10. After a few laps, I decided to tune it. It was okay, nothing wrong with the screen.

Then I tackled the course again, and when I quit the race (back to the pre-race menu), it's still normal, showing the track and such. I went to check my phone for a few seconds and there was this black screen, with the audio still playing.

I pressed all the buttons, nothing, not even the game's click sounds. I pressed the PS button and the PS menu showed up. Quit the game and had a triple beep, reboot, file check. Went back to the game and everything's fine.

Save files aren't corrupted, though
Your not the only one that having the same issues.
 
Back