Black screen Online

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaDDyMELO
  • 10 comments
  • 940 views
Messages
203
United States
New York
Messages
DaDDyMELO
Messages
ArcticMelly Mel
There's a chance of me, receiving a black screen with the Gran Turismo 5 on the bottom right. I can access the pause menu, I can still drive but can't see a thing? Is this happening to other people?
 
Yes. Not every day, but once in a while. It might have something to do with starting the run before the loading is complete. When I've made sure to stay in the pit until the GT logo in the middle has stopped flashing I haven't got the black screen error. But it could just be a coincidence...
 
I was never one to tell people to try the search function, but you aren't new. Try the search function. Its one of the biggest problems in GT5 right now.
 
rosckolove
I was never one to tell people to try the search function, but you aren't new. Try the search function. Its one of the biggest problems in GT5 right now.

I asked if it happened to anyone. If I would of seen one, I would of read it. But I didn't. Because of hurricane sandy my GTplanet is acting up.
 
I got it several times tonight. i could hear my car moving and I could control it then it disconnects me.
 
JEMcG
I got it several times tonight. i could hear my car moving and I could control it then it disconnects me.

That happended to me several times
 
I hate the black screen too. I'm thinking of changing my lobby messages.
When joining:
Firehound427
...Hates black screens
If leaving:
Firehound427
I made it...
 
firehound427
i hate the black screen too. I'm thinking of changing my lobby messages.
When joining:
Firehound427
...hates black screens
if leaving:
Firehound427
i made it...

lol!!!!!
 
happens literally every day. game-breaking glitches two years after the game has been out..
 
Back