Black Screen...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROYALEFATALE
  • 3 comments
  • 592 views

ROYALEFATALE

(Banned)
Messages
840
United States
United States
Messages
ROYALEFATALE
Why do people still think staying in the pits has anything to do with getting a black screen? there's still a ton of gullible hosts on here who insist on it when it has nothing to do with the start of the race, can we clear up this myth? :indiff:
 
I agree. It's just server being laggy. (please don't say ssr7 glitch was the culprit, it's over).
Anyway, if their theory make sense, the cars doing free running should be the ones causing the black screen. But no, I'm not saying either are responsible. Just overwhelming traffic in server. Cheers.
 
Last edited:
It surely IS a myth, so from here, it´s BUSTED :)

I randomly get dc'd when having a room open, no matter where I am or what I do on track.

Sony, please enlarge your serverfarm 👍
 
Last night I was in a room and we decided to test the Black Screen issue at Daytona. There were 12 drivers in the room and we all intentionally went out on the track prior to starting the race. We did this five times and never did we encounter a black screen. I went to two others rooms and did the same thing with the same result. This myth is busted as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen many black screens and I'm sure it caused by very heavy internet traffic, which means there is nothing we can do about it.
 
Back