A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 16, 2012 #1 I can give chromes or whatever you need. Thanks.
sk8tepenguin Messages 183 West Yorkshire Messages sk8te-penguin Feb 16, 2012 #2 I think I just got a matte silver, not sure, will check when I get home
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 16, 2012 #3 i can send matte blacks and silver for chrome's , amg monza ,Matte Green
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 16, 2012 #4 ChOs3n i can send matte blacks and silver for chrome's , amg monza ,Matte Green Click to expand... Nice ill be on in a bit. I would like 2 black 3 random silver please. I can do chromes and matte green. Thanks. Psn. JLG-Landscape
ChOs3n i can send matte blacks and silver for chrome's , amg monza ,Matte Green Click to expand... Nice ill be on in a bit. I would like 2 black 3 random silver please. I can do chromes and matte green. Thanks. Psn. JLG-Landscape
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 16, 2012 #5 If you can send a FR now to crang08 I can send you 5 matte's for free Got them all so any 5 you want
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 16, 2012 #6 crang08 If you can send a FR now to crang08 I can send you 5 matte's for free Got them all so any 5 you want Click to expand... I sent FR. I have no silver so one of each and 2 black mattes would be great and appreciated.
crang08 If you can send a FR now to crang08 I can send you 5 matte's for free Got them all so any 5 you want Click to expand... I sent FR. I have no silver so one of each and 2 black mattes would be great and appreciated.
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 16, 2012 #7 ActionJackson7 I sent FR. I have no silver so one of each and 2 black mattes would be great and appreciated. Click to expand... 5 paints sent, enjoy I sent a Nero nemesis it's a matte black and the best one of the matte blacks in my opinion.
ActionJackson7 I sent FR. I have no silver so one of each and 2 black mattes would be great and appreciated. Click to expand... 5 paints sent, enjoy I sent a Nero nemesis it's a matte black and the best one of the matte blacks in my opinion.
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 16, 2012 #8 agreed thanks!