Black Supra RZ for remote b-spec racers

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 5 comments
  • 443 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
I have a black Supra RZ with black TE37's, chassis and engine restored, completely modded out with everything you can buy for it. No trade wanted, just looking for somebody who will run my guys in their "always use" section of the remote b-spec grinder, and uses the grinder regularly. It is not low miles and is not 0/0/0 (obviously). Do not send a friend request to the PSN ID listed to the left. I will give you the PSN ID to use in a PM.

1/29=
1/30=
1/31=
2/1=
2/2=
2/3=
2/4=
 
Last edited:
I don't think people will accept remote racing for an used car.
 
I don't think people will accept remote racing for an used car.

Well it's a Fully tuned Supra (many people search it from what I saw) :rolleyes:
 
Well it's a Fully tuned Supra (many people search it from what I saw) :rolleyes:

But the most remote racers ( Duck and ch1potle ) do only collect 0/0/0 cars.
 
But the most remote racers ( Duck and ch1potle ) do only collect 0/0/0 cars.

Well , the Remote Race busness isn't made of Duck and Ch1potle busness .

I sometimes do remote race too . :rolleyes:
 
I give cars to people pretty regularly on this forum and ask for nothing in return. I figure since quite a few people look for this car on a regular basis (as werty said), I can give them the car without them wasting a trade for it and all they have to do is add me to a column in their remote racing box. These accounts I'm using for the Supra trade only have 2 drivers in them, so in a perfect world of "leave one driver free" that's one slot out of 16. They get a car, and get to "repay" me so they don't have to feel like they owe me anything.
 
Back