Black Supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 23 comments
  • 1,132 views
Messages
10,687
United States
Everywhere
I don't know why I'm making this thread. It's only one picture. But it's one of the prettiest Poopras I've ever seen. You see, I don't like the Poopra. Infact I rather dislike. I dislike it quite a lot. It's not pretty. Toyota, though they are magnificent engineers, need to hire a handful of quality body designers. The MR2 MkII is about the only Toyota I would own. I could drive a current Celica GT, but it would have to be black, and I'd turn it in at the end of the day.

Anywho ... the picture.

161839_49_full.jpg


So, what'cha think Josh? Are you still a Supra-Poopra fan? Got any Supra pics worth my time?
 
You see, I don't like the Poopra.

You're insane. And those wheels are ugly. :p
 

Attachments

  • Toyota Supra-134.jpg
    Toyota Supra-134.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 71
not too much of a supra fan but I've always like anything with a targa top so that first Supra is sick! :D:tup:
 
PunkRock
You're insane. And those wheels are ugly. :p

If I can't look up and see the beautiful blue sky, it's not going to get my vote. Those rims are better, but I prefer far fewer spokes.
 
That's actually an ugly Supra, but the one Fred(?)(PunkRock) posted is sehhh-xyy.
 
There is a yellow Supra not far from where I live with a usless airscoop on teh roof, an ok body kit and Ferrari Badges!! Thats right the yellow column with a black prancing horse in it on the front and a silver prancing horse on the back. I dont have a digital camera otherwise I would take a pic of it. It looks quite silly.
 
LoudMusic
If I can't look up and see the beautiful blue sky, it's not going to get my vote. Those rims are better, but I prefer far fewer spokes.

It's a targa, you can see the lines in the roof. :)
 
Ah, so it is. Well slap some seven spoke wheels on that bad boy and I'll be happy (:
 
This is what I call for a car :D (PunkRock's image)
attachment.php
 
You guys are both insane. They're both nice cars that have been screwed up by the application of money and the removal of taste. Tubolares? C'mon, the '90s called, they want their wheels back!

And black cars suck.
 
I've heard a few rumors about a Toyota bringing the Supra back in a few years. Should be interesting if the rumors are really true.
 
picture.asp
pix.asp

the yellow one is owned by the same person who did the cars for the fast and the furous, craig leiberman

these are some realy nice supras ive still seen better but this is all i could find on the web
 
i actually really like this one... it's nick hogan's (the hulkster's son) ... he's switched it to a big single turbo and now boasts 774 rwhp ...

PICT0140siggyblu.jpg
 
Kinda *****in, but not a fan on the Chamelion paint, too pimpish for such a powerful car...BTW IMO all of the supras are b-e-a-utiful....want to touch the Hieny,ooowwwwooooo
 
Where do you see a Chamelion paint the supra is green.
And black cars are tight my jetta is black and its ****ing sweet.
 
Over190mph
Where do you see a Chamelion paint the supra is green.
And black cars are tight my jetta is black and its ****ing sweet.
Watch the language, chumly. Read the rules in my signature.
 
Acroth
i actually really like this one... it's nick hogan's (the hulkster's son) ... he's switched it to a big single turbo and now boasts 774 rwhp ...

is he even old enough to drive it?
 
Hmmmm..I remember that Supra from somewhere...and LoudMusic too...S2ki.com maybe?
Thats from the thread about tha guy who bought s2000 and sold his white supra.
Nice to see another S2k owner on this site :)
 
Back