'black' used lm cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter no tcs needed
  • 6 comments
  • 745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
167
Hi folks,

I was wondering had any info on 'black' used lm cars. I once went into the 1980s used garage and to my surprise, at the bottom of the list there were 2 le mans cars (I remember one was the Mazda 787). There were also 2 lm cars in the early 1990s garage, but not in the late 1990s garage. Unfortunately, I did not have enough money at the time to buy any of them.

Could anybody tell me what used lm cars you can get, whether there are any late 90s used lm cars and how often these used lm cars turn up?
 
Without wishing to offend, this is possibly THE MOST ASKED question about GT4 (after "Why are there no Ferraris/Porsches/Lamborghinis?").

A little search will yield many results. But, since I'm feeling generous:

Last week of every complete cycle (100 weeks per cycle, so cars appear Day 694-700, then next on Day 1394-1400, then next on Day 2094-2100 and so on).

4 cars - 787B, R89C, TS020 and R390.

Total cost ~9 million credits.
 
Mazda 787b, nissan r92cp, nissan r390 (I think), toyota gt-one. Next time use the search feature nd I'm sur you'll find the answer(sp?)
 
Sorry to everybody telling me to look elsewhere for the answer and that its a faq. I'm a new member you see (not that anyone will say this is a good excuse).
 
no tcs needed
Sorry to everybody telling me to look elsewhere for the answer and that its a faq. I'm a new member you see (not that anyone will say this is a good excuse).

They are just black, not any better than those colored ones except they are much cheaper and they look awesome.
 
no tcs needed
Sorry to everybody telling me to look elsewhere for the answer and that its a faq. I'm a new member you see (not that anyone will say this is a good excuse).
It pays to use the search option and to take some time to view the forum. A couple of threads down you'll find the exact same question.
Beware, or you will get flamed. You will make name for yourself, in a negative way though.
Check out FAQ and use search FIRST. Most of your questions will definitely already have the answer somewhere here. This forum has been around for a while.
Good luck searching :)
 
Guys. I've already closed a thread on this subject today. I'm not trying to single out the original poster, but please do a little looking before you start a new thread.

Welcome to GTPLanet. Don't let this prevent you from becoming a participating member; just let it remind you to do a little research before starting new threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back