Blackflag Drift team

Blackflag Driftteam has officially been launched as for now there is only 2 members, azureoobane, and caydynsway2012. but more are to come shortly. i only have pics of my 2 cars, a audi fsi 5.2 which is my main, and a renault clio which is my comp car. i will have other pics soon. as far as listing all the info ill be short and simple. we run only FR,MR,RR for comp cars, comfort H - S, pp unrestricted, based on classes as to make comps based on driver skill. we have a internal ranking order based on 4 classes. but if anyone needs more info pm me and i will send you a facebook name containing more info . ty for any posts and suggestions. blackflag drift team, azureoobane .... i will add my pics later computer is acting up sry

Last edited:
blackflagdrift
Blackflag Driftteam has officially been launched as for now there is only 2 members, azureoobane, and caydynsway2012. but more are to come shortly. i only have pics of my 2 cars, a audi fsi 5.2 which is my main, and a renault clio which is my comp car. i will have other pics soon. as far as listing all the info ill be short and simple. we run only FR,MR,RR for comp cars, comfort H - S, pp unrestricted, based on classes as to make comps based on driver skill. we have a internal ranking order based on 4 classes. but if anyone needs more info pm me and i will send you a facebook name containing more info . ty for any posts and suggestions. blackflag drift team, azureoobane .... i will add my pics later computer is acting up sry

Needs a bit of work in organization on the op. And chill a bit on the txt typing. Other than that, good luck from Drop5

I see that you have finally got this thread up and running. Once again, good luck from me and Toxic Dose Crew. The only thing I have to say about this team is that the OP needs much more work. Throw in a picture or too, you might even want to design a team logo. Also, you might want to kill the text typing and lack of capital letters; this will cause unwanted attention from moderators.

Welcome To GTP and Again, Good Luck from D-Max.

Also good luck on the Team OP, I agree with everyone else, The more Effort you put into it, the better chance your Team has! :D

Latest Posts

Back