|BlackIce's Upcoming Race Championships|

How Interested are you?

• Amazing Idea, I will be taking part all the way from start to finish!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Very good concept, I'm in but I don't know how dedicated I will be to this

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'll get back to you, I will decide once everything is nearly fully complete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might show up for a few, "Might" being the key word

• Pointless to me, just looking for casual racing...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
Toronto
BlackIce49
Hello everyone, many will most likely know me from numerous racing series such as the Flyin' Miata Super Cup, Honda Integras World Championship, and Lexus IS-F RM World Series.

This summer I will be making a number of my own series. The ones who preform the best in all of them, will be invited to an INVITE ONLY race series, The "GT World Tour." In the GTWT, drivers will be given one car that they will be using throughout the Championship. Cars will be tested and matched to make sure they are all even and fair.

Drivers will be chosen by Performance in previous races, Honourability (A gentleman driver [lets cars by if they push them off the road and lets lapping drivers by] basically not a super aggressive driver), and is Trustworthy (I have to feel like you aren't cheating by adding extra parts and increasing your car power but limiting the output).

Some extra info about the GTWT is that there will be a parade lap and a pace car with a rolling 2 by 2 start. Only 14 drivers will be in the GTWT as there will be 2 Race Stewards looking over the races as well. Some of the tracks will be tough, long tracks like the Nurburgring and Le Sarthe as well as city tracks like Tokyo and Madrid, and of course actual tracks. There will NOT be any small courses like A.R.M. or Tsukuba.

Enough of GTWT, now about the actual race events coming up soon before the GTWT.
=====================================================

BMW Z4 GTC *Grand Touring Championship* Confirmed/Completed
Challenger Vs. Camaro MCC *Muscle Car Championship* In Development 70% - Testing cars
Subaru Impreza WRX STi RM TSC *Tuner Super Cup* Confirmed/Completed
BMW M5 ET *Euro Tour* Confirmed/Completed
Volkswagon Golf GTI RM VWTC *Volkswagon Touring Championship* In Development 30% - Cancelled until further notice.

Gran Tourismo World Tour GTWT In Development 20% - Tracks chosen but not confirmed

Schedule:
BMW Z4 Season starts first week of June
Muscle Car Championship starts Mid-July
Subaru STi RM series starts early October
BMW M5 Season starts Mid-November

GTWT starts Mid-January

All the seasons will have 5 to 6 races (Pre-Season race included). There will be one race every week.

Last edited:
Incase people are unsure about this because it may get in the way of LIFE, I will do my best to make this work around people's lives.

I'm moving to Australia in June so I'm gonna say I'm super interested (mainly the Muscle car and Subaru 👍) but all would be awesome to participate in.

But I can't say for sure whether I'll be able to participate. Depends on how my set up is.

I won't be doing multiple series at once. I will be starting with the Z4 series in june and possibly STi in July. I will post details by May so people can plan their lives around the series.

I updated the original post. I cannot wait to start both the BMW Z4 race series and the Muscle Car Championship. Both look to be promisingly fun and competitive.

Interested in RWD cars/series as long as cars handle reasonably neutral and the tires aren't super sticky.

All of them are RWD except for the STi series. Most of the races will be on Racing Hard tires, if not then probably Sport Soft.

Back