blackoutPS4 

• Thread starter gmax
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
Anyone experiencing screen freeze/stutter/blackout after the latest update today?? and/or anyone have a solution?
thanks
m.

Yup. Same thing has happened to me on a few occasions. Screen goes black and audio mutes. Only lasts a second or two.

Been getting this since the first release up to the latest patch. Only about 6 times in total. Sadly one was on the run to turn 1 at the start o a very strict league race which could've had me banned.

Got this game past week just to regret buying as soon as I fire it up.

Audio and color adjustment is a hot mess, but not bigger than the crappy FFB implementation. Setting up the G29 with it is practically impossible. No matter what I try the steering is all over the place making driving anything in it a impossibility.

Today I gave up on the game.

Audio and color adjustment is a hot mess, but not bigger than the crappy FFB implementation. Setting up the G29 with it is practically impossible. No matter what I try the steering is all over the place making driving anything in it a impossibility.

I'd have to guess something is a miss. Personally, I use a Thrustmaster T300. But I race with friends that are very happy with their G29s. Proper calibration is important. Here's a video with how I calibrate.

I use those FFB settings: RAW, gain 90, Volume 33, tone 75, Fx 33. It makes it a bit better and a bit closer to the sublime feel of Assetto Corsa.

I got this blackout twice in about 10 minutes yesterday. The game recording doesn't capture it though. I wonder if it's some sort of gfx reset like happens with the sound when that cuts briefly?

Back