- 10
- theweapon_x
Yes...even though I don't have any X1s, Formula GTs, Ferrari F10s or 2007s..... just add theweapon_x to your PSN. All of my buds mostly play FPS's, and friends on GT would be coolness.......
So I'm awake B-specing GT5 tonight (2:21am pacific time), and I'm looking for the following....
I Want -
Black paint chips (paint that is black, it might be called different names, but we all know, it's black)
Grey / Dark Grey paint chips (ex- Gun Grey Metallic, etc...) Non silver, just gray, dark gray.
Blue chips - Dark blue, light blue, not purple.....
I have-
I have a series of paint chips I really don't want. I know there is a trophy for having all the paint chips....perhaps one day, I'll get that. But for now, I'd gladly trade one paint chip for another........
African Violet
Panther Pink
Mazora Trapezium
Red Mica (2 different shades)
Butterscotch
Saddle Tan Metallic
Yellow Mica Metallic
Matte Light Green (for 2 paint chips?)
I also have lots of cars that are just for one race.....
Mini Cooper S '07 (tuned)
Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition '00 (tuned)
Dodge Ram Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 (tuned)
And cars I just flat out don't like....... (I dunno if you can trade the car's you can't sell, but remove from your garage, but here is a good list....)
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Buick Special 62
Dome-ZERO Concept '78
Opel Speedster Turbo '00
Cizeta V16T '94
AEM S2000
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '95
Ferrari F40 '92
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
And I also have horns.... 7 of them!
If we can't trade, at least add me to your psn!
So I'm awake B-specing GT5 tonight (2:21am pacific time), and I'm looking for the following....
I Want -
Black paint chips (paint that is black, it might be called different names, but we all know, it's black)
Grey / Dark Grey paint chips (ex- Gun Grey Metallic, etc...) Non silver, just gray, dark gray.
Blue chips - Dark blue, light blue, not purple.....
I have-
I have a series of paint chips I really don't want. I know there is a trophy for having all the paint chips....perhaps one day, I'll get that. But for now, I'd gladly trade one paint chip for another........
African Violet
Panther Pink
Mazora Trapezium
Red Mica (2 different shades)
Butterscotch
Saddle Tan Metallic
Yellow Mica Metallic
Matte Light Green (for 2 paint chips?)
I also have lots of cars that are just for one race.....
Mini Cooper S '07 (tuned)
Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition '00 (tuned)
Dodge Ram Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 (tuned)
And cars I just flat out don't like....... (I dunno if you can trade the car's you can't sell, but remove from your garage, but here is a good list....)
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Buick Special 62
Dome-ZERO Concept '78
Opel Speedster Turbo '00
Cizeta V16T '94
AEM S2000
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '95
Ferrari F40 '92
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
And I also have horns.... 7 of them!
If we can't trade, at least add me to your psn!
Last edited: