blacksilvia1991 and kord22m online tandem

• Thread starter kord21m
  • 10 comments
4:3 TV, huh? :)
Whatever, it's a nice video. Good job guys :)
That Corvette seems very stable for a Corvette..

Very nice....you guys have wheels or controlers? I've never been able to get GT drifting dialed in as well as I could in forza..if you guys have controllers might motivate me to try again

Very nice....you guys have wheels or controlers? I've never been able to get GT drifting dialed in as well as I could in forza..if you guys have controllers might motivate me to try again

Hey man, I use the sixaxis, you should definitely keep working on it. It's possible to drift just as well as some of the wheel users. :sly:

But back to the topic...As I've said before, this video is sick! The drifting was intense and the song was appropriate capturing that

nice, looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for private rooms to give online drifting a whirl. Don't have patience for the match-making and trying to join the same races at the same time. What tires do you guys use? (N3) is what i normally use, but may not be fast enough if you guys use sport.

nice, looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for private rooms to give online drifting a whirl. Don't have patience for the match-making and trying to join the same races at the same time. What tires do you guys use? (N3) is what i normally use, but may not be fast enough if you guys use sport.

we are both n3 (550pts)
thanx for comment guys

Back