Blank Screen!

Messages
1,833
England
England
Messages
Player_7421
Messages
Player 7421
So I recently just choose a car from my garage when I was in an online lobby, after I selected my car the menu music stopped playing then when I went on the track I just got a blank screen and the game froze up? Has anyone else experienced this? Please also link me to a thread if their is one like this because I could find nothing related.
 
I have had this happen before.it was a result of someone with a bad connection entering the room(different country/slow speed) or trying to play in a room with a bad connection to the host.
 
Treat that as a one off its probably nothing there are screen pauses and freeze ups everywhere
 
I have had a similar problem recently. The practice session of the room worked fine, but when the race started, the screen went black and the game didn't respond (although the console's home menu did). My friend, playing in the room at the time, said that I was visible to him sitting on the start line.

I don't know if it's just me, but the netcode in GT6 seems comparatively buggier and less stable than that of GT5.
 
Back