Blaze outfits please

  • Thread starter Thread starter jagermeier55
  • 9 comments
  • 504 views
Messages
5
Messages
jagermeier55
Hello, for no good reason I am currently collecting the Blaze racing suits. Contact me if you would like to donate or trade. My PSN name is jagermeier55. Thanks!!
 
which ones do you need? i got 02,04,11,18,19,28,and 34.
 
So far I have:

1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 26, 27, 30, 33
 
2,18,28,34 so you need these from what I have?
 
Yes please. Is there anything I can send you?
 
well considering most people trade full sets (34 pieces) for one car, 4 suits are not worth very much :lol: send me a FR and ill send them over to you
 
Haha alright no prob. What's your PSN?
 
I just made a deal for a set, but I'll still make that trade with you. I'll message you tomorrow when I am able to send again. Thanks for your help!
 
I was going to send them for free, so if you got them all coming already, then don't worry about it! 👍
 
Back