Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04 Tune?

• Thread starter miko1337
  • 9 comments
miko1337
Hello all. Yesterday I got very excited to see this car in my UCD for the first time I've been on this game. So I got it.

But for the life of me I cannot get it to drift. I've tried tunes that work on other cars, my own tunes, even tried stock. I've seen people pulling 90 with this car and still going fast. I drift on Comfort hards and when I go into the drift, the front tires heat up too fast and I slam into the wall. I'm counter-steering, and it happens even if I pull minimal angle. Am I rocking too much horsepower at 581? I've gotten the speed 12 to drift so I don't think so...

This looks like an amazing car to drift if I could just get a good tune on it.

As I said, I'm using comfort hards. And I'm on controller.
I checked all of the drift garages but nobody has this car listed, which is... weird.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try mine here let me know how it is.

Hey man, will try it now. I'll let you know how it is in an edit of this message.

Okay so I ran about 5 laps with your tune. It is fantastic once you get the hang of it, I can see myself using this for a lot of long sweeping turn tracks like high speed ring. However, it doesn't like angle very much. Compared to my Rx-7 it is much quicker to get angle, but acquires less angle before it spins. I'm no good at tuning this car but if I was I could add my own personal touch and get more angle out of it without sacrificing that quick turn speed.

I will be using this in the future for sure, great job man.
You have any others for this car and I would be glad to try them out for you.

Last edited:
I got it man. Hit the site in my sig and look in drift section or manufacturer on the side. I forget if I made this model or the other one but should be close enough.

I got it man. Hit the site in my sig and look in drift section or manufacturer on the side. I forget if I made this model or the other one but should be close enough.

Hey shmogt... I doubt you remember me but you gave me my first drift tune. Hah. Good times, I think yours is the '07model but I'll try it out.

Hey shmogt... I doubt you remember me but you gave me my first drift tune. Hah. Good times, I think yours is the '07model but I'll try it out.

I sometimes remember peoples photo ID's, but you don't have one so I can't say for sure if I remember you lol. You are right mine is the 2007 model. People have asked me for the model you want before and I refer them to this and haven't heard a complaint yet. This is why I assume it works. http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Blitz/Drift/Blitz-DUNLOP-ER34-SKYLINE-2007.php

Edit: lol ok I definitely talked to you before considering I am the only message on your wall

I sometimes remember peoples photo ID's, but you don't have one so I can't say for sure if I remember you lol. You are right mine is the 2007 model. People have asked me for the model you want before and I refer them to this and haven't heard a complaint yet. This is why I assume it works. http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Blitz/Drift/Blitz-DUNLOP-ER34-SKYLINE-2007.php

Edit: lol ok I definitely talked to you before considering I am the only message on your wall

Have still yet to try it. But yeah I don't get on these forums much. When I do I don't log in, I just stalk as a guest. xD

Max. Power 630HP
Weight 1323kg
PP 588
All Parts And Comfort Hard Tires
Body/Chassis
Aero Kits. 12. 26.
Wight Adjst. 143. 50.
Transmission
Top Speed 162 Leave Stock
Drivetrain 14. 20. 18.
Suspension
Ride Height -35. -32.