Blitz Er34 D1 Spec '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bystronicman
  • 7 comments
  • 2,743 views
Messages
534
Messages
Bystronicman08
Anyone know why this car has neons behind the front bumper and along the bottom of the side of the car?i just bought it from the UCD and noticed this when i took it to the 'ring at night.Does it just make it look better when drifting at night?

GT5pic94.jpg
 
I think its because the real car has the same setup, and yes its not unusual to see drift cars with strobes and other types of lights. I like it actually. I bought the similar one from the new dealership and saw it was not the model with neons :guilty: lol
 
I think its because the real car has the same setup, and yes its not unusual to see drift cars with strobes and other types of lights. I like it actually. I bought the similar one from the new dealership and saw it was not the model with neons :guilty: lol

Are you talking about the premium one?
 
Are you talking about the premium one?

Yeah, the premium one has no neons right? I'm doing an endurance race so I couldn't check the exact model.
 
I think its because the real car has the same setup, and yes its not unusual to see drift cars with strobes and other types of lights. I like it actually. I bought the similar one from the new dealership and saw it was not the model with neons :guilty: lol

there are 2 diffrent models..

Premium (new car dealership): Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE 07' <- the one with a wing

Standard (used car dealership): Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC 04' <- the one with neon
 
I've been getting luckynwith the UCD lately so I might stumble upon one
 
Just turned on game, looked at UCD at found it! I almost want to take a pic because it's too good to be true!
 
neons are there because drifting is about style and putting on a show
 
Back